Skip to main content

Pepperoni Roll

Last night I made spicy garlic lime chicken with penne noodles. I wasn't a huge fan. I dont know if I made it right. The leftover noodles and salad are going to accompany todays creation Today I have a pepperoni roll in the oven and OMG it smells good! It looks great too I made just a few adjustments to this recipe The adjustments were I bought pizza dough in a can, I used the whole thing and did not cut it in half to make two and I used regular Hormel pepperoni not turkey. It may have been better to cut in half and make two because then I worried about the dough in the middle cooking. I put mine on a foil covered baking sheet. I would recommend spraying the foil with Pam before putting the really sticky dough on it.

 Pepperoni Roll 

Ingredients: 
1 can of refrigerated pizza dough.  I buy Pillsbury.
Pepperoni 
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Butter, melted
Italian Seasoning 
Garlic Salt or Powder     
Olive Oil 
Dried Parsley 
Pizza sauce

Instructions: 
Preheat over to 350F.
Cover a sheet pan in foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. 
Brush a little butter over the dough. 
Sprinkle with some Italian seasoning & garlic salt/powder. 
Lay the pepperoni on the dough, cover with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. 
Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam. 
Place seam-side down in a baking pan. 
Brush a small amount of olive oil over the top and sprinkle with dried parsley. 
Bake for 30 minutes. 
Heat pizza sauce and serve on the side for dipping.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 layer salad bars

I needed a quick baby shower food for today. I think a nestie recommended this recipe. Its from Pampered Chef originally. It was yummy and it is all gone! It did not last more than a few hours. *I used both shredded cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese on my salad bars! Seven Layer Salad Squares Pampered Chef Ingredients 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup miracle whip 1 clove garlic, minced 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled divided 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided 1 tomato, sliced shredded lettuce 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion Directions 1) Preheat oven to 375° F. 2) Unroll one pkg dough across one end of a bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. 3) Repeat with remaining package of dough to fill the pan. 4) Using rolling pin or your fingers seal seams and press up sides to form crust. 5) Bake 12-15 min until golden brown. Remove from ov...

Thanksgiving Leftovers

What did everyone do with their turkey leftovers? We roasted a turkey breast Friday night. We carved the meat off the bone and made turkey stock with the bones and some vegetables overnight. Saturday I made turkey pot pie and my husband made turkey noodle soup.

Trader Joes Orange Chicken

People are always asking what everyone likes to buy at Trader Joes. Last night we used the orange chicken in a new way. We cooked the chicken and sauce following the instructions on the bag but we used the chicken to top a salad. I bought romain lettuce, a red bell pepper, green onions, and Ken's asian sesame dressing. Then I sprinkled some sunflower seeds and red pepper flakes on top of my chicken. It was pretty similar to Pei Wei spicy chicken salad. I felt a little better about eating the batter covered chicken on top of a salad :) try it sometime.