Skip to main content

Sheet pan Feta Spinach Gnocchi




Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place a bag of pre washed spinach on a foil lined sheet pan.
The first time I made this I used the tomatoes whole and the second time I cut them in half.  I think it's easier to eat them when they are cut in half.
Cut the tomatoes and sprinkle on top of the spinach.
Cut up some flavored chicken sausage and sprinkle on top of the spinach.
You can add cut up mushrooms here.  
Drizzle everything well with olive oil, add a bit of pepper and Italian seasoning.
Add a few dollops of pre made pesto.
Use tongs and mix everything up well.
Put the block of feta in the center of the pan.
Sprinkle the feta with a bit of Italian seasonings too.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.

While the sheet pan is in the oven prepare the gnocchi as the package directs.  The first time I made gnocchi that had wheat flour and I boiled them for a few minutes and they were fine.  The second time I had gluten free and they made mashed potatoes when in the boiling water :(  We went out and found the ones with wheat flour again and I cooked them in a saucepan in some olive oil.

Add the prepared gnocchi to the sheet pan and stir everything together well.  Enjoy!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 layer salad bars

I needed a quick baby shower food for today. I think a nestie recommended this recipe. Its from Pampered Chef originally. It was yummy and it is all gone! It did not last more than a few hours. *I used both shredded cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese on my salad bars! Seven Layer Salad Squares Pampered Chef Ingredients 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup miracle whip 1 clove garlic, minced 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled divided 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided 1 tomato, sliced shredded lettuce 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion Directions 1) Preheat oven to 375° F. 2) Unroll one pkg dough across one end of a bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. 3) Repeat with remaining package of dough to fill the pan. 4) Using rolling pin or your fingers seal seams and press up sides to form crust. 5) Bake 12-15 min until golden brown. Remove from ov...

Lasagna Soup

  Ingredients: Italian sausage, casings removed 1/2 onion, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley 3 cups chicken broth 2 1/2 cups water 2-3 dried bay leaves 2 cups marinara sauce (I used our regular jarred spaghetti sauce) black pepper broken lasagna noodles (break them into small pieces or they just don't stay on the spoon) Toppings: shredded mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup ricotta cheese grated parmesan cheese fresh chopped parsley fresh basil chiffonade Mix the ricotta cheese with some fresh parsley and grated parmesan.  The mozzarella and basil will be individual toppings.   Directions: Heat oil in a large soup pot.  Add the sausage until browned breaking it up with your spoon. Add chopped onion and cook about 3 minutes.  Add garlic and stir until fragrant.   Add broth, water, parsley, pasta sauce, bay leaves, black pepper, and bring to a boil. Add in broken pasta and boil per box instructions. Divide soup among bowls and ...

Thanksgiving Leftovers

What did everyone do with their turkey leftovers? We roasted a turkey breast Friday night. We carved the meat off the bone and made turkey stock with the bones and some vegetables overnight. Saturday I made turkey pot pie and my husband made turkey noodle soup.