Lime Pound Cake

Lime Pound Cake

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pepperoni Roll

Last night I made spicy garlic lime chicken with penne noodles.
I wasn't a huge fan. I dont know if I made it right. The leftover noodles and salad are going to accompany todays creation

Today I have a pepperoni roll in the oven and OMG it smells good! It looks great too

I made just a few adjustments to this recipe
The adjustments were I bought pizza dough in a can, I used the whole thing and did not cut it in half to make two and I used regular Hormel pepperoni not turkey. It may have been better to cut in half and make two because then I worried about the dough in the middle cooking. I put mine on a foil covered baking sheet. I would recommend spraying the foil with Pam before putting the really sticky dough on it.

Pepperoni Roll
by http://tinyurl.com/64fq69

Ingredients:

* 1 loaf refrigerated bread dough
* turkey pepperoni
* shredded mozzarella
* butter
* Italian seasoning
* garlic salt
* olive oil
* dried parsley (optional)
* pizza sauce

Instructions:

1. Preheat over to 350F.

2. Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. Cut it in half & roll out two rectangles. Spread a little butter over the dough. Sprinkle that with some Italian seasoning & garlic salt. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and cover with mozzarella cheese.

3. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam. Place seam-side down in a baking pan.

4. Brush a small amount of olive oil over the top; sprinkle with dried parsley.

5. Bake for 30 minutes.

6. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.



2 comments:

hornedfroggy

Thanks! Can't wait to try this!! :)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut!

Hey...just found your blog. Love it! Am going to try some of the rcipes. Thanks!!

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP