Last night I made spicy garlic lime chicken with penne noodles.
I wasn't a huge fan. I dont know if I made it right. The leftover noodles and salad are going to accompany todays creation
Today I have a pepperoni roll in the oven and OMG it smells good! It looks great too
I made just a few adjustments to this recipe
The adjustments were I bought pizza dough in a can, I used the whole thing and did not cut it in half to make two and I used regular Hormel pepperoni not turkey. It may have been better to cut in half and make two because then I worried about the dough in the middle cooking. I put mine on a foil covered baking sheet. I would recommend spraying the foil with Pam before putting the really sticky dough on it.
* 1 loaf refrigerated bread dough
* turkey pepperoni
* shredded mozzarella
* Italian seasoning
* garlic salt
* olive oil
* dried parsley (optional)
* pizza sauce
1. Preheat over to 350F.
2. Take the dough out of the container & lay it flat. Cut it in half & roll out two rectangles. Spread a little butter over the dough. Sprinkle that with some Italian seasoning & garlic salt. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and cover with mozzarella cheese.
3. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam. Place seam-side down in a baking pan.
4. Brush a small amount of olive oil over the top; sprinkle with dried parsley.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.