Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts cubed and seasoned. I recommend salt, pepper, cajun, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder. The works. Otherwise this is very bland
Broccoli cut into pieces and steamed
Diced spicy sausage or ham. I had andouille in my fridge
1 cup cottage cheese
4 ounces softened cream cheese
4 ounces or more of shredded cheddar cheese
Optional:
Chickpea cavatappi noodles
Minute brown rice with wild rice
Directions:
Cook chicken through in a skillet flipping pieces to cook evenly. Add sausage or ham to get a little color on them. They are already cooked.Blend cottage cheese and cream cheese together in a blender.
Add sauce to the chicken in skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cheddar cheese and melt it in.
Add cooked broccoli and you are done.
We served it once over rice and once over noodles.
I am remaking the sauce with more cheddar sometime to use as mac n cheese sauce someday


Comments