Skip to main content

Basta Pasta Eldersburg


It was my best friend's birthday this weekend.  We all headed to Eldersburg for some Basta Pasta.  Boyfriend got the crush of the week, key lime pie.  We also managed to be there for happy hour Fri night.  The best thing we ate were the veal meatballs.  The app comes with 2 huge meatballs.  They were full of garlic.  Yum.  Since I'm not eating pasta I had the meatballs, caprese, salad, chicken parmesan, and a side of broccoli.  The caprese was the most disappointing item we ordered.  It was sliced tomato, sliced mozz, some basil chiffonade, and no balsamic drizzle of any kind.  The service was very good this time.  The live music was also great.  Not too loud and good selection of songs.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 layer salad bars

I needed a quick baby shower food for today. I think a nestie recommended this recipe. Its from Pampered Chef originally. It was yummy and it is all gone! It did not last more than a few hours. *I used both shredded cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese on my salad bars! Seven Layer Salad Squares Pampered Chef Ingredients 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup miracle whip 1 clove garlic, minced 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled divided 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided 1 tomato, sliced shredded lettuce 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion Directions 1) Preheat oven to 375° F. 2) Unroll one pkg dough across one end of a bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. 3) Repeat with remaining package of dough to fill the pan. 4) Using rolling pin or your fingers seal seams and press up sides to form crust. 5) Bake 12-15 min until golden brown. Remove from ov...

Toby's Miracle of 24th Street

  The specialty drink for the show was a frozen hot chocolate.  It had Baily's 

Kelsey's Pub and Restaurant Thanksgiving

Kelsey's was one of the few places selling a Thanksgiving for 2 and it was only $75.  It came with turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing with sausage, green bean casserole gravy, cranberry sauce, and rolls with a honey butter.  I ordered an additional apple pie too.  It was a perfect amount and I managed to get everything reheated ready to eat in 1 hour.