Skip to main content

Sheet pan boursin gnocchi

 



Ingredients:

1 package of boursin cheese spread

halves cherry tomatoes

sliced mushrooms

baby spinach

trader joes frozen roasted corn

cut up andouille sausage

refrigerated gnocchi

olive oil

oregano

garlic powder

onion powder

salt

pepper


Heat oven to 425

Cover a sheet pan in foil

Place veggies and sausage around the pan

Drizzle with olive oil

Put boursin cheese spread in the center of the pan

Sprinkle everything with seasonings

Cook for about 25 minutes

Add cooked gnocchi and stir everything together.  


*Original recipe had the gnocchi uncooked and on the sheet pan with the veggies, but it did not cook through.  I prefer cooking it on it's own and adding it at the end.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 layer salad bars

I needed a quick baby shower food for today. I think a nestie recommended this recipe. Its from Pampered Chef originally. It was yummy and it is all gone! It did not last more than a few hours. *I used both shredded cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese on my salad bars! Seven Layer Salad Squares Pampered Chef Ingredients 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 8 oz cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup miracle whip 1 clove garlic, minced 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled divided 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided 1 tomato, sliced shredded lettuce 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion Directions 1) Preheat oven to 375° F. 2) Unroll one pkg dough across one end of a bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan. 3) Repeat with remaining package of dough to fill the pan. 4) Using rolling pin or your fingers seal seams and press up sides to form crust. 5) Bake 12-15 min until golden brown. Remove from ov...

Toby's Miracle of 24th Street

  The specialty drink for the show was a frozen hot chocolate.  It had Baily's 

Kelsey's Pub and Restaurant Thanksgiving

Kelsey's was one of the few places selling a Thanksgiving for 2 and it was only $75.  It came with turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing with sausage, green bean casserole gravy, cranberry sauce, and rolls with a honey butter.  I ordered an additional apple pie too.  It was a perfect amount and I managed to get everything reheated ready to eat in 1 hour.