Complete with bacon grease :P I cooked a whole package of bacon and added what looked like a good amount.
* 4 potatoes
* 4 slices bacon
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 1/3 cup water
* 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
* 1/2 cup chopped green onions
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and chop.
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Reserve bacon fat.
3. Add the flour, sugar, water and vinegar to skillet and cook in reserved bacon fat over medium heat until dressing is thick.
4. Add bacon, potatoes and green onions to skillet and stir until coated. Cook until heated and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.
German Potato Salad